- Increasing interest in local products
- Target audience’s need to buy locally and contribute to the development of small local businesses
- The desire to better exploit the outdoor space of the shopping complex
- Creating a neighbourhood culture, rooted in the local and community values
- Development of a concept with promoter skills of the parent brand “Coresi Shopping Resort”
- Contribution to the well-being and development of the local community
STRATEGY / CHALLENGE
Identifying and promoting local producers (Brașov and Covasna) with potential and products of interest for the visiting public of Coresi Shopping Resort and the Cartier Coresi community.
Regeneration and development of the domestic market, creation of strong local brands and product certification, in order to offer a qualitative alternative to the offer from abroad.
Creating a meeting place to the local products for the public of Brașov.
Creating an urban adapted “fair” concept, based on modern principles, a set of values and a code of conduct, while promoting organic / natural products, eco-friendly behaviours, the principles of local microeconomics, rediscovering traditional values, preserving and promoting crafts and “treasure keepers”.
- Category: Content Creation
- Client: Coresi Shopping Resort
- Location: Romania
- Completed Date: 2020
- Mananer: Julia Bartha